08 January 2009

Something enjoyable...

I learned about this from a good friend in Australia named Mike Lean. The link is to a slide show that covers the past 50 years set to the Billy Joel classic "We Didn't Start the Fire". It runs for about 3 minutes. The more pictures you remember, the older you are. If you have the time just turn up the volume and sit back. I guarantee that this will bring back memories, especially for the 55 and over crowd.

http://yeli.us/Flash/Fire.html

NOTE: Thanks to Billy Joel and some guy from the University of Chicago with a lot of spare time, Wikipedia, and Google. Top left gives you full screen....top right lets you pause. Bottom left shows the year.

2 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Wow! It goes pretty fast, so it's hard to catch all the images. I could relate to most of them. Thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

Too cool. I like, I like what I see and watched. Gracias mil.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.