23 December 2008

Through the eye of a needle...

If you spend much time in Mexico you will see some wonderful things...things that you can hardly believe are possible. I am always amazed by some of the miniature dioramas like those of the Nativity Scene that are so small that they are contained in a nut shell. However, after seeing the video below I think there is no limit to what people can do no matter where they are. There is a man named Willard Wigan in England who makes tiny dioramas so small that they fit into the eye of a needle. I am truly humbled. You will be too!

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

WOW!! Twenty million dollars, his life's work. Man oh life I just couldn't believe how he could do such small and precise work. There is something in all of us that sooner or later comes out. Thanks Bob. I just stopped by on my way to other blogs to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Take care, eat well, and be merry.

YayaOrchid said...

It IS amazing, isn't it? Very nice video.

I too just wanted to stop by and wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

You made me hungry for a grilled cheese and tomato soup!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.